Thursday, June 21, 2007

Catching Up


Well I haven't posted anything since January, and I really had kind of forgotten about Bonus Nachos (the blog, NOT the joke) until my friend Trina suggested I start a blog!

So, here it goes. Nick and I have been married over a year now. He started a new job with Pebco, the parent company of AAA Fabricators, where he used to work. He now has a job doing purchasing/receiving/inventory control and really loves it. It's a great job for him since he no longer has to be on his feet (and broken ankle) all day.

Taylor finished her third grade year in May with all A's and has been playing lots of softball with the Lone Oak Youth Baseball and Softbafll Association for the team Allen's All-Stars.

I'll do my best from now on to stay caught up with Bonus Nachos!

No comments: